1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022: R950 per Tipi unit per night (minimum 2 nights, 4 adults maximum)
1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023: R1000 per Tipi unit per night (minimum 2 nights, 4 Adults maximum)
Additional R200 house-keeping cost for single night stay
Firewood / Charcoal not provided. Please bring your own.
Please bring warm clothing in winter time.
Please note: For calculation of actual rates please click on the “Book Now” link.
Please pay into the following bank account:
A/C Name: MARIZE TRUST
Bank Name: STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
A/C No: 656112018
Branch: Port Elizabeth
Branch Code: 050017 Swift address (International) SBZA ZA JJ
Please email proof of payment to email@example.com
• Maximum 4 persons per TiPi.
• Minimum 2 nights.
• One night booking on last minute arrangement subject to availability and surcharge.
• Check in and out times – Check in from 14:00. Check out before : 10:00.
Bookings shall only be confirmed on receipt of full deposit. Single night stays are subject to availability and housekeeping surcharge, otherwise a 2 night minimum stay applies. Smoking is not permitted within the TiPi’s. Check-in: after 14:00 hours; Check-out: 10:00 hours. An additional camp cot (stretcher) is provided in each Tipi. Firearms, pets loud music and disruptive behaviour is not permitted. Cancellation policy: up to 60 days of arrival date = 20% of deposit, up to 30 days = 50% of deposit, within 30 days of arrival = 100% of deposit.
• Double sleeper couch or 2 single beds
• Camp cot (stretcher) for extra child
• Bed Linen & pillows
• Sink cupboard, pots and pans
• Food preparation table, groceries cupboard
• Breakfast table & chairs
• Solar lighting
• Cleaning utensils and products
• 4 sets cutlery – knives, forks spoons & tea spoons
• 2 x 9kg LPG cylinder, 2 plate gas cooker and gas fridge. Guest change over if one empties during stay
• Refuse bin
• Small Radiant Gas heater for winter
• Can opener
• Cork screw
• Cheese grater
• Wooden spoon
• Egg spatula
• Small, medium & large aluminium pots
• Frying pan
• Braai tongs
• Awning at TiPi entrance
• Shaded paved barbeque area (braai) in close proximity to TiPi’s.
• Illuminating walkways
• “Solar lighting”
• Wash hand basin
• Flushing toilet
• Hand towels & bath towels
• Toilet tissue paper
• Sanitary bin
• Solar lighting